January is National Soup Month and we want to celebrate this with a warm and wonderful week of tasty soup both at home and out in our community at local establishments while supporting STEP2‘s efforts to break the cycle of addiction and violence in families.
Before The Week Starts
- If you own a business, consider becoming a sponsor — DETAILS HERE
- Follow Reno Soup Week on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter
- Subscribe to Reno Soup Week’s e-news
- Check out the participating establishments HERE
- Secure your Soup Passport HERE (these will be wonderful gifts for your friends, family, employees and/or co-workers (within the Reno/Sparks area) and if you purchase 10 you’ll receive the 11th for free!)
The Week Before The Event
- The week of January 16, 2023, STEP2’s amazing volunteers* will deliver your Reno Soup Week package(s) which will include your printed Soup Passport, a Soup Coin for each participating establishment as well as a bunch of goodies including the official Reno Soup Week soup mug, a soup mix from Cherry Bomb Catering, a cocoa spoon from Dorinda’s Chocolates, soup recipes from our staff and board members and more.
Saturday, January 21, 2023: Pre-Event Soup Demo
If you purchased the pre-event Soup Demo with your Soup Passport, you are in for a tasty time on Saturday, January 21, 2023, at 2:30 pm at Nothing To It!. Those participating in this pre-event will receive their Reno Soup Week package when they arrive.
The Week of The Event
- Head out during the week of January 22-29, 2023 with your Soup Passport and Soup Coins to receive a complimentary cup of soup at all the participating locations!
- Post your Reno Soup Week experiences, with your mug & goodies at home and/or out at participating establishments, on social media and be sure to tag @RenoSoupWeek and use #RenoSoupWeek in your caption to receive an entry into the Reno Soup Week Raffle^.
After The Week
- Mail your completed Soup Passport back to STEP2 in the postage paid envelope that was included in your Reno Soup Week package to receive one entry into the Reno Soup Week Grand Prize Raffle.
*Interested in helping us deliver Reno Soup Week packages? E-mail Kim Battcher at email@example.com to sign up.
^PLEASE NOTE: We cannot see posts on private accounts. If you have a private account and do not want to make it public, please send screen shots of your posts to @renosoupweek via direct message or send us an e-mail with screen shots of your posts to receive entries into the raffle.
Reno Soup Week is sponsored by:
Reno Soup Week’s Promotional Partners are …
100% of the proceeds from this event will go directly toward STEP2‘s efforts to break the cycle of addiction and violence in families.