Reno Soup Week Raffle
Earn entries into the Reno Soup Week Raffle by doing the following:
- Purchase your Soup Passport (receive one raffle entry per passport purchased)
- Follow Reno Soup Week on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter
- Follow STEP2 on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and/or Twitter
- Subscribe to Reno Soup Week’s e-news (you will also be subscribed to STEP2’s e-news)
- Redeem your soup at each participating establishment with that establishments soup coin — be sure to fill in your name, e-mail and phone number (receive one raffle entry per soup coin redeemed)
- Post your Reno Soup Week experiences (with your mug & goodies at home and/or out at participating establishments) on social media as a story, reel or post and be sure to tag @RenoSoupWeek^ (receive one raffle entry per post, story or reel, no limit!)
- Earn FIVE raffle entries by donating $5 or more to STEP2 — DONATE HERE
And the prizes are …
^PLEASE NOTE: We cannot see posts on private accounts. If you have a private account and do not want to make it public, please send screen shots of your posts to @renosoupweek via direct message or send us an e-mail with screen shots of your posts to receive entries into the raffle.
Reno Soup Week Grand Prize Raffle
Earn your entry into the Reno Soup Week Grand Prize Raffle by completing your Reno Soup Week Passport and mailing it back to STEP2 in the postage paid envelope that was included in your Reno Soup Week package.
The Grand Prize winner will receive one $20 gift card to each of the following locations: Centro, Cherry Bomb Catering, Dorinda’s Chocolates, Great Full Gardens, Grafted Whiskey & Wine, Mari Chuy’s Mexican Kitchen, Nothing To It!, Peavine Taphouse Eats & Beats, Sup and The Cheese Board.
Completed passport must be received by February 24, 2023 to be entered. Winner will be selected the week of February 27, 2023 and will be notified by e-mail.
Reno Soup Week is sponsored by:
Reno Soup Week’s Promotional Partners are …
100% of the proceeds from this event will go directly toward STEP2‘s efforts to break the cycle of addiction and violence in families.